Do you want to increase the power and fluidity of your martial arts? Are you unfit and don't know where to start? I've created a 28-Day PLAN for you. If you're unfit or new to Shaolin use my Shaolin Fitness and Wellness program. If you're already training with my programs or do other martial arts and fighting use my Shaolin Burn program. The only piece of equipment you need is a massage brush, a bottle of water and a towel.
Why 28 Days?
28 days is long enough for you to see a noticeable difference in your mind and body. And short enough for you to stay motivated.
Before You Begin:
- Download the programs or purchase the DVDs.
- Choose where you'll do your Shaolin workout. Whether it's cold, warm, big, small, inside or outside ( my training space in London is my living room), this is your Shaolin Temple. Make sure there are no distractions. Leave your cell phone at the door!
- Schedule your workout time in advance. Routine is good. If you workout at the same time each day, your body starts to expect it.
- Dedicate your training to something that has its hooks in your mind. A worried, anxious mind can't solve problems. Your mind will effortlessly become peaceful, stable and focused when you practice. When you come out of the refuge of your training, you'll be able to deal with your worries with a fresh perspective.
- After you've done your training, make a note of what you did so that you can track your progress. It's okay if you can't keep up with the program, you will!
- Train for 5 or 6 days. If you're training for 5 days then skip day 5 and move to day 6.
Your Shaolin Transformation Program
The 1st week is about getting to know the program.
Day 1 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 2 - 1/2 of Volume 2
Day 3 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 4 - 1/2 of Volume 2
Day 5 - 1/2 of Volume 1
Day 6 - 8 Treasures Qigong ( if you don't have this program then do the first movements from my free book. Link at the bottom of the page.)
2nd and 3rd Week
The 2nd and 3rd week is about testing your limits.
Day 1 - Volume 1
Day 2 - Volume 2
Day 3 - Volume 1
Day 4 - Volume 2
Day 5 - Volume 1
Day 6 - 8 Treasures Qigong
In this week know you know the moves, you can workout intensively.
Day 1 - Volume 2 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Day 2 - Volume 1 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Day 3 - 8 Treasures Qigong
Day 4 - No DVD today. Run through what you've learnt from memory.
Day 5 - Volume 1 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Day 6 - Volume 2 + repeat 1 of your favorite moves from memory.
Shaolin Transformation Program completed. Let me know how you got in!
Find out more about the Instant Health Massage.