Stress is a natural part of our life. The way we react to stress plays a major role in the health of our mind and body. Seventy-five percent of all doctor’s office visits in the USA are for stress-related ailments and complaints. If we don’t return our mind and body to its natural relaxed state then stress can lead to ill health, anxiety and depression.
But stress is very easily fixed with the practice of simple Shaolin Qigong movements which give us the peace and tranquility of a Shaolin Monk in the midst of our busy urban life.
Your 7 Step Fix Stress Shaolin Qigong Plan
1) Stop ( even just for five minutes) - When we are “stressed-out”, it’s very difficult to stop but this is what we must do. It’s amazing what a five minute Qigong Timeout can do.
2) Have Faith - Doubt reduces our energy. Qigong induces a meditative state. Neuroscientists have found that these ancient practices can increase our well-being and quality of life.
3) Just Do It - Don’t think too much. Try it for yourself. All you need is a small space the size of a yoga mat. Start today by following the workout on the video below.
4) Let Go - Whatever comes up, thoughts, plans, worries, gently let them go.
5) Commit to 5 minutes am and pm - You’re stressed and you’re busy so commit to just 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes before you go to bed. That's just 10 minutes out of a 24 hour day.
6) Keep It Simple - All you have to do is follow your breath and movement. It’s that simple. Don’t complicate it with any other thoughts.
7) Congratulate Yourself - You’re now on the path of the Shaolin Warrior. You’re increasing your wellbeing and your sense of clarity and flow. You’re taking control of your life.
The Shaolin Zen Masters never underestimated our potential for peace, happiness, and enlightenment. They gave us the keys, all we need to do is put the action in. Through the practice of Shaolin Qigong you can reclaim your natural birthright of peace and tranquility.
Click HERE to fix stress and begin your Qigong journey today.
Click HERE to find out how Qigong helped a stressed out mum.
Click HERE to find out why Shaolin Monks wear jade.